First of all, we have to admit that we have gotten lots of awards in the past and have never managed to acknowledge them here on the blog. The head peep just hasn’t been organized enough to do that. We had a stern talk with her and told her that she made us look ungrateful, and she said she’ll try to do better. So to all of you whose previous awards we thanked you for on your blog but never addressed here, a belated thank you.
The last award that was bestowed on us was My Favourite Things Award from Oui Oui over at Tinkletoe Tails. It wasn’t actually bestowed on all of us. It was given specifically to Newton.
From what we understand, Newton needs to tell you his six favorite things:
1. I like to look good for the ladies. This can be a lot of work, but it’s important that I put my best paw forward for the ladycats and ladypeeps all around the world.
2. I love to find new places around the house to hang out. The laundry basket is just one of the many things I have explored and claimed as my own.
3. I love catnip! There’s nothing like the intoxicating scent of the nip to get me going.
4. Sometimes I sleep in really uncomfortable-looking poses, but they are comfortable to me.
5. I know where all the best comfy is found.
6. I love to chill out. There’s nothing like kicking back after a long day.
We’re also supposed to pass the award along. Of course, the head peep waited so long to pass this along that we have no idea who already had it, so please, if you haven’t already had this award, feel free to take it and tell us six new things about yourself!
Thank you again, Oui Oui, for the award!