We’re cats, and that means we love cat products and services. If you’re interested in our reviewing, promoting, or advertising your products for cats, we would love to hear from you.
The FTC requires bloggers to have a disclosure policy, even if we are cats. This is to keep us all safe. Our disclosure policy:
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- However, we won’t promote a product or service that isn’t a value to our readers.
- All reviews will be our own opinions, and we can’t guarantee a positive review. We’re cats, after all, and we don’t like everything we try. We will give our readers an honest assessment of the product or service when we review it.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- We believe in word of mouth marketing standards, including honest opinions. If compensation received influences the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, the content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- We use “nofollow” links in sponsored posts in accordance with Google policies.
- We pay for giveaways or contests ourselves, unless otherwise identified.
- We may include affiliate links to partner businesses that are relevant to our readers. We may not always identify every link as being an affiliate link.
This policy is valid from 06 May 2018