We’ve mentioned Pawalla, a box-of-cat-goodies-a-month service, in previous blog posts. Sadly, we got an email last week that the service was ending, and we still had five months left on our subscription. To their credit, we have received our remaining Pawalla boxes last week. They arrived over three different days, which was kind of like having a little cat Christmas over and over again.
Pierre: Another Pawalla box? We just got one yesterday. Score! What’s in here?
Newton: I don’t think you’re supposed to be doing that, Pierre. We’re supposed to pose with the contents.
Pierre: We can’t pose with things while they’re in the box, can we?
Newton: I’m not participating in this. Get a picture. Someone else is being naughty. You can’t blame me for this one.
Pierre: Whatever. Oh! This thing has feathers!
Newton: Time to line up for photos. Pierre!
Pierre: Just a little nibble?
Newton: No nibbling!
Pierre: This is the best you get. If you try to stand up that ball in the middle up, I’m going for the nip again.
We shared the contents of three of the Pawalla boxes with some of our local friends, and we have agreed to give away the contents of the other Pawalla boxes to our blogging friends. Well, all of us agreed but Pierre, but he was outvoted. Quickly, before Pierre eats it all, we want to tell you about our giveaway!
This giveaway is open to our friends all around the world. We love our friends without blogs (FWBs), and you don’t have to have a blog to enter (but we do think it’s a good idea if you have a cat!). Just make sure we have some way to reach you.
What We’re Giving Away
- Dried Lamb treats from Superior Farms Pet Provisions – 100% Lamb, grain free
- Cat treats with real chicken from Halo
- Salmon Paws kitty bitts – 100% alaskan wild salmon
- Catnip from Country Cousin
- Organic catnip leaf from West Paw
- Ice Pups packet – Make at home cool treats for sunny days for dogs and cats from The Honest Kitchen
- Trial size Prowl Dehydrated whole food for cats from The Honest Kitchen (not pictured — Pierre said enough with the photo shoot already)
- Rainbow colored balls from Legend Brand
- Sisal-covered football from I Love Catz
- Kitty Babble Ball from Pet Qwerks (this is just like the one that Cousin Shep was playing with the other day)
We promise that none of it has been pre-tasted by Pierre.
How to Enter
Leave a comment on this post before noon Eastern Standard time on Saturday, September 7.
Extra Chances to Win
For an extra chance to win, like us on Facebook and leave us a separate comment telling us you did.
Want another chance? Friend Newton on Twitter and leave a separate comment on this blog post letting us know about that, too!
We’re excited to share with all of you and are crossing our paws that Random.org picks your comment as the winner!